bob_brigante wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> This year's Steven King treat is in the theaters (they're usually
>>
> on
>
>> TV).  I saw this film yesterday and if you are into Steven King and
>> these kind of thrillers you'll like the this film.  It's kind of a
>>
> one
>
>> man tour de force by John Cusack and well written and directed.
>>
>> One of the trailers at this showing was "I am Legend" which is a
>>
> remake
>
>> of "The Last Man on Earth" by Richard Matheson and starring Will
>>
> Smith
>
>> that looks promising.  It will be in theaters in December.
>>

>> Tomorrow I'll probably catch "Sicko."
>>

> **************
>
> You're aware that it's online for free:
> http://digg.com/movies/Watch_Michael_Moore_s_Sicko_Online_Now

Yes, but I'd rather give the filmmaker my financial support and see it
in a good theater where it is playing locally (though not up the hill in
digital).   I may hold off to see if my relatives want to see it on the
4th as we often take in a movie that day.

I also watched "Black Snake Moan" on DVD and recommend it to the folks
here into music and the blues.  Very well written, directed, filmed and
acted.  Very nice score and real blues musicians were used.  Sam Jackson
actually learned to play guitar for the movie.