> Hi e-Bill:
>
> On Jun 29, 2007, at 7:21 AM, emptybill wrote:
>
> > Vaj is a bomb thrower and just thinks this will stir up someone
here.

Vaj replied:

> Curious you would have so much aversion to the topic so as to see
it as a "bomb"! That speaks more to your own consciousness than to
mine.
 > Believe it or not, we used to be able to have intelligent debate
on such relevant topics without people feeling threatened, instead
exploring them with humor and insight.

MeMeMe Says-

Why Vaj! I'm having fun laughing my rear-end off. How can I feel
threatened when I'm enjoying myself so much "with humor and insight"?

By the way, I like bomb consciousness. It makes me feel like another
Jihad-Jati. Don't like my part of the unified field? Rip'er to
shreads with with a Brahma Bomb. Hindu-tva creationists gettin' too
oppressive? Kavach-up, then hurl a few karma-mantras on their puja
tables.

Yep, I'm actually a lot like you Vaj. We'll just bitch-slap the ol'
procreatrix around 'til she realizes she's finished with the show and
finally gets off the stage.

As for my part, I'd rather not conflate Richard Thompson's puranic
mythography with MMY's parama-vyoma. Rather I'd prefer to explore
something that might get a little deeper – like why penetration of
the gap between thoughts is not the same as transcendence in
meditation. Like why GSpot's kind-a-leeny is not a paradigm for
upright meditative realization. Like why the rushing winds in a
hollow channel and the melting drops in an overhead lamp don't
produce the same result as the brush of a cool-coiled slithering
snake.

But all this might just be my wasted-away in mantrayana-ville view of
life and its merriments.  Guess this is what can happen when you fall
off of the ratha.

empty