--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Makes it clear why Maharishi wants the meditators out of Fairfield.
> You call it "rich" I call it a mess. It used to be full of finders,
> now full of spiritual shoppers and seekers. Sincerely hope The
> Movement finds a new location soon.

"Ahh, welcome to Fairfield, Nablusos! It's good to see another
dedicated follower of Maharishi here. Before we give you your Dome
badge, let's just check your file ... Hmmm. It says here you're a TM
teacher, a representative of Maharishi and his knowledge, yet you've
gone on record as recently as last week publically espousing the
spiritual teachings of someone else.... Well, we're reasonable people
here. Please obtain references from three Governors in good standing,
and sign this paper disavowing all future support of this Benjamin
Creme and his 'Maitreya', or...NO DOME FOR YOU!"

:-)