--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert Gimbel <babajii_99@>
> wrote:
> >

> > However, when you do refuel, it's the equivalent of five cents
> > a gallon, or something similar.
>
> Yeah, it's $.05 per gallon... until you factor in the $20,000 battery
> that has to be replaced every 5 years or so.

Yeah, I guess you're right about that...
I'm wondering though since we're already so entrenched in this oil
thing...
That if there is some way to get more energy out of the oil, through
some better refining process,
That would turn the liquid into a compressed fuel, or something along
the lines of getting more bang for the buck, so to speak.
Maybe someone with a little physics background could see if this were
possible to get more energy by a different way of processing the oil?
Eventually we will work our way out of the current condition.
There are many technologies I'm sure, just over the horizon, which
will be beyond that which we know of now...