--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
> <j_alexander_stanley@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert Gimbel <babajii_99@>
> > wrote:

> > Eventually we will work our way out of the current condition.
> There are many technologies I'm sure, just over the horizon, which
> will be beyond that which we know of now...

I'm not so sure, the trouble with energy is you don't get out any
more than you put in.

The energy from oil was put in 600 million years ago by mother
nature, soon we will be through it and there is no replacement.
Meaning that as the energy crisis bites we are going to be in ever
deeper trouble as the world economy is 100% dependent on oil. The era
of free energy is nearly over, everything is going to have to change.

Compared to this I don't know why people worry about global warming
so much.