> The trick is to dispel the illusion, not just by denial of its
> existence but by un-entanglement of the jiva/soul with it! Mere denial
> is not enough, the residual samskaras (impressions in the mind) are
> deeply rooted in the subconscious.
>
> Awareness of the one 'Reality' (God), at those subtle levels alone,
> dispels the notion of duality/illusion, not till then.

Hello,

I pick out some of the posts from my other group that I think are really deep,
then pass
them  along here. The last post is watching a one to one exchange with what
looks like one
having profound and fast changes now, and the guidance that is administered as
is
needed. I have followed the journey of that disciple since she came on line one
year ago,
and then just took Diksha in Arizona last week. Swami G drove 2 full days to go
out and
give the diksha.

Anyway, Swami G said the interest is not so much about weather of not Maharishi
found
some loophole and is whatever he is ( I am quite sure he says on Larry King- "I
am a
purusha, sanyasi if you know the word, a monk" )

The interest is in the state of the disciples in any movement. If they are in
confusion, or
are being mislead by unscrupulous Gurus, as a compassionate offer, Swami G is
there to
clear the air for those interested in entering this path. This path, as was
just pointed out in
the last post is for the mystic, and for those that want Realization above all
else.

Actually, anyone contacting Swami G, if the inquiry is sincere and honest, it
is responded
to, actually it may also get a response if it is insincere and dishonest, but
knowing the way
the path is here, the response will be to tell you straight forward- you have
come here
without integrity, in a dishonest and insincere way.

There are loads of movements out there, with disciples left in major confusion
and hurt, as
a result of sometimes outright abuse and dishonesty on a part of the Guru.

So, it is my interest hobby to inquire ( not so much Swami G)- hey!- did you
hear what I
just heard? This post where MMY describing how he felt caged up all these years
do to
poor vastu. This in itself caught my eyebrows, but now putting some of these
other things
together- I put it out, maybe someone has heard an explaination from MMY.
However, I
was a TM teacher and of reasonable intelligence and never heard these things
answered
properly, and actually I didn't even know what questions to ask at that time.

I did post MMY talking about Guru Dev, and it is the closest thing that I have
heard so far
to MMY answering questions about this tradtion thing. The excuse is he must of
known but
it wasn't brought up so time wouldn't be wasted planning. While this is a fun
response and
it drew laughter, it is simply a state of confusion to not have these things
cleared up.

Since MMY has not given an answer that I know of yet, I pass along again the
comment
that Swami G made- the north had Guri prevelent as one of the dasnamis, and
there would
have been no objection for a non Braman to take sanyas, for which he would then
be a
sanyasi, and then he would wear orange. This is my understanding. If this is
such a small
issue, why did Guru Dev wear orange? Why did Guru dev officially take sanyas?

If it is such a small issue about the Guru declaring the disciple enlightened
and then
giving charge to that one to be a guru, why did Yogananada do it? why to many
Guru's
make this point as being so significant?

I think most gurus that have done this would say yes, this is the way it goes
and yes, all
this is very significant.

Tanmay