--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "peterklutz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wgm4u@> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > > .. the only thing you need to do is to remember who you are!
> >
> > .. to suggest a mere mortal could devise a plan to thwart the
> > will of almighty God would render God impotent which is not the
> > case.
>
> The thwarting involved is based on introducing/enhancing the sense of
> duality and element of amnesia of who you really are.
>
> The Illuminati conspiracy to keep humanity enslaved indefinitely does
> not exclusively involve incarnated entities.

Jesus said, "The Kingdom of Heaven is within", also,
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven and all else will be added unto you".
This jives perfectly with Maharishi's teaching...
And it is true, that there are many other entities, which are
attracted to you, when you are angry, or in a state of despair, and
other lower vibrational states...
The people who commit suicide, or blow themselves up: these are people
possessed with these lower vibrations...
The weapons industry, the obsession with death, and destruction.
The mocking of spirituality in the media.
It is more than a few people controlling everything- we are all
susceptible to the flu of fear and mind control...
This so-called Illuminati conspiracy, I believe attempts to simplify
everything into a neat black and white package, and being obsessed
with conspiracy theory's is another way to keep you distracted with
evil...
So, the best thing to do is to stay in a spiritual clean place
yourself; stay out of the muck, and mud, so to speak.
There are ways to release negative energies, from your aura...
It is all up to your intention.
"Ask, and ye shall receive"....