> > I had no interest in your "spiritual experiences,"
> > dearie. I was just wondering how far you'd go with
> > this pretense of long weekends away from the com-
> > puter. This one wasn't much longer than a usual
> > weekend, because you posted to the TM-Free blog
> > Friday afternoon, and here you are back on Sunday
> > afternoon, still in the same old mindstate.
> . . .
> And he was having orgasms at the thought that he
> was going to catch me lying about how long I was
> away. But then, when I fouled up his plans by
> telling the truth--that I hadn't been away for 72
> hours--in response to his lie, he lied *again*,
> about when I had posted on TMFree, in an attempt
> to recoup *something* from his failed ploy.

Now *that* is curious. I understand that Judy
is pissed off that her pretense of spending
weekends away from the computer is blown. But
*why* on earth would she accuse *me* of lying
about something that is right there on the
TM-Free website, and so easily verifiable by
anyone here? I noticed her comments today when
browsing the site for the first time in a long
while. (Hint: it's still boring.)

She made two comments to TM-Free on Friday,
one to the thread about "Witnessing Sleep" at
8:53 pm my time, which is 1:53pm her time if
I'm not mistaken. And she made another comment
to the "Obama in Fairfield" thread at 9:23pm
my time, 2:23pm her time.

Last I checked, both comments were made on
"Friday afternoon," just as I said. It does
make me wonder about the sanity of someone
who is willing to lie herself, *just* so that
she can call someone (me) a liar one more time.

I might suggest that if Judy doesn't apologize
for this one, we might just have a psychopath
on our hands.

( At the same time, I kinda hope she doesn't
apologize, because I just can't *wait* to hear
how she manages to justify this one. :-)