Barry writes snipped:
You'll realize that there was never anything you could
DO to escape from jail, because you were never in it
in the first place. There IS no doing when it comes to
escaping from the imaginary prison of self.

I hope for your sake that this happens soon. I know that
it'll happen, in spite of your self's efforts to keep it from
happening. That's the magic of self realization -- even
the self can't keep itself from realization.

Tom T:
As I said to one of the folks in FF the other day. You were doomed to
awaken. She laughed heartily. That idea seemed to tickle her in a
funny way. She had been on the path for the past 35 years and the idea
she was doomed the entire time seemed to cause the contrast that
allows us to laugh at ourselves.;