--No.  It's OK to play the story game IFF (if and only if); the story
is actually superior to other stories; and one can back it up with some
type of evidence.  It appears, Rory's story may be superior to others,
thus, it's not infantile but appropriate in a discussion having a
foundation of personal experience, logic, various theories; etc.
 What's hypocritical is the Neo-Advaitins who claim they are NOT
spouting a story.  They should (to be less hypocritical) just come
right out and state what they are doing: promoting a story which is
supposedly superior to the other stories.
 The Dalai Lama plays the story game less than other Enlightened
people.  When asked by Barbara Walters if he was Enlightened, he
chuckled and said "no".

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"