---(below - particles are mutually inclusive, the universe within a
grain of sand); and aspect of HOLOGRAPHY, the concept of which seems
to have originated with Zhiyi, of the Tien Tai School of Buddhism, 6-
th century. The holographic concept (although not using that word)
achieved a greater expression and development with Nichiren, 12-
century; and in particular the notion of "3000 realms in a single
life-moment"; the term "3000" being a symbol for
basically, "everyting", since in the holographic model, ("Ichinen
Sanzen" everything is contained within everything else.
 However, each of the particles differs from the others since the
orientation within and as the hologram is everywhere different.
(given that space and time are convenient contrivances that prevent
objects from "appearing" simultaneously in the same space-time). A
short metaphorical analogy: the blind men examining an elephant: one
feels the tail, another the trunk, etc; It's all the same elephant.
Different perspectives generate the notion of separateness.  Here's a
Wiki:
"The transient world of phenomena is thus seen as one with the
unchanging, undifferentiated ground of existence. This doctrine was
elaborated in a complex esoteric cosmology of 3000 interpenetrating
realms of existence.

Most scholars regard the Tiantai as the first truly Chinese school of
Buddhist thought. The schools of Buddhism that had existed in China
prior to the emergence of the Tiantai are generally believed to
represent direct transplantations from India, with little
modification to their basic doctrines and methods. The creation of
the Tiantai school signified the maturation and integration of
Buddhism in the Chinese context. No longer content to simply
translate texts received from Indian sources, Chinese Buddhists began
to apply new analyses to old texts, and even to produce new
scriptures and commentaries that would attain significant status
within the East Asian sphere. The Tiantai emphasis on the Lotus Sutra
would be developed and expanded by the Japanese monk Nichiren, giving
rise to Nichiren Buddhism- a school of Buddhism seen by some scholars
as playing a similar role in Japan to that of the Tiantai school in
China.

 In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <rorygoff@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <no_reply@> wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > When I was asked the same question that you asked Jim and Rory,
I have
> > > thought, what I would answer from my own very limited
perspective of
> > > being only an infinitesimal particle of Rory, which I am sure I
am,
> > <snip>
> >
> > I might be even more fun if you also admit that *I* am also an
> > infitesimal particle of You; it works both ways :-)
>
> That can't be. That overstrains my brain. This turnaround thing has
> limit, tell this to Byron. You can't be a particle of something,
which
> is a particle of you already. What you mean is Indras net:
Everything