"jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Rory- yeah, but the diff in Brahman is that consciousness
> concentrates into the particle, but doesn't really collapse into it-

> in my experience, it remains 'springy' so that the concentration
> within the particle even feels temporary and playful- same with any
> focus during thought or activity. So the senses themselves are
> harnessed by Brahman, if we can say such a thing. So the senses and
> the overall experience is so much more intense, and yet, it is all
> ephemeral, like clouds or sunlight.:-)

Right, once free, always free; we are no longer fully identifying
with the particle, or with ourselves as effect. And yes, the senses
*are* harnessed by Brahman. Experience, the Universe, is now bound
and surrounded by us, instead of vice-versa. I was just trying to
describe the mechanics of how Brahman supports ignorance as well as
enlightenment, or how we constantly recapitulate incarnation into
spacetime and transcendence through manifesting and enlightening our
particles *lol*

*L*L*L*