From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 5:33 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] "I'm So Special I Deserve To Post More Than You Do"
Award Winners

For the posting week of August 11-17:

shempmcgurk - 45
NablusXXXX - 41
authfriend - 36

Let's all hear it for the winners !!!

I don’t think Judy goes over intentionally. She’s been quite respectful of
the guideline. I don’t know whether the other two are flouting the rule, or
are just lazy to count. I’m happy to suspend the posting ability when anyone
goes over and shows no sign of stopping, but I’m not always paying
attention, so feel free to notify me if that happens (with a personal email
or my name in the subject line of a post).

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:43 PM