Gurus do meet sometimes. My Guru explains one of the purposes of it in the most
recent
posts I made with the kalki disciple. Also the Kalki discilple mentions how her
Guru
extends an invitation to Gurus- that's post #147093

Post #147205 covers your understandings about gurus.

Just recently, my Guru met Nityananda, then after that meeting, an open
invitation was
given. --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>