From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 2:53 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM -- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

--- In HYPERLINK
"mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com"FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick
Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey Nabby,
>

> You've got one post left for the week. Make it a whopper.

Hey Rickeyboy, how long holiday do I get from this place, a week, a
month, forever ? I'm sure you could ban me for ever, you the Creater
of This Place, could'nt you ? Oh but I forgot, you are a such
gentleman and would never do such a thing, would you.

Don’t know about the gentleman part, but I certainly wouldn’t ban you. this
would be a much duller place without you. You’re hiatus only lasts ‘till
midnight tonight, when the 35 count resets. So when you get up in the
morning, even before brushing your teeth, hop on the computer and share your
thoughts.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:04 PM