Sounds like you are talking about the second year of Mallorca -- fall
 71-72 then on to Fuiggi.

I was on, and referring to, beginning Dec 70 - end of May 70 = 6
months. 2 two month courses + a two month extension.

Though  I did go back to Fuiggi almost a year later March 72.

I was at MIU SB from mid 73 9witgh 2-3 mo break), and in 74 was on the
move to Iowa. What fun. Left MIU to teach in Asia in 75.