Rick Archer wrote:
> [...]
Up until recently you had to take them to a center run by the waste
disposal company which is not very convenient.  You also have to take
other toxic disposables there such as fluorescent  lights, paints, etc.
But the stores that sell batteries like drug stores, Radio Shack, etc.
have begun to put some boxes out where you can turn old batteries in.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: