On Aug 28, 2007, at 7:38 PM, lurkernomore20002000 wrote:

I don't plan to read any of them.

People read what writers say.

They really don't care all too much for what editors say, let alone what they "write"...esp. when (despite the fact they may be very good at criticizing others mistakes constructively in a college writing class sorta way--something that will eventually be replaced by computation speed and programming finesse) they attempt to do it on casual or stream-of-consciousness writing.

Let's face it: if we liked the email equivalent of nails on a chalkboard, we'd actually read her writing.

Sometimes it's better if the editors remain in their cubicles and leave the writin' to those with two hemispheres.