I fully agree with  Tom Traynor. I do NOT like  & no one can certainly ENJOY
the negative thoughts toooo often expressed  here. The negative expressions
also are toooo  frequently expressed very crudely with 4 letter words offensive
to say &  irritating to see or read. THANKS for my delete button used toooo
ofter . I  enjoy learn Knowledge of TM its history etc. & reading of others
experiences expressed kindly & thought fully as well. I also enjoy news of  FF
&
its environs including MUM & its buildings staff & faculty. The  happenings in
town of FF & of course the Vedic cite & the areas around  both places  there
parks & cites & restaurants new & old as  well. my great thanks for all of
this & to U Rick for limiting posts so they  may be more concise & better
thought
out with NO exceptions each of us  believe we may be exception  to this more
easily enforced &  understood  rule stick to the rule THANKS