In a message dated 9/2/07 4:46:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

have a  friend who is an LSO on a carrier attack group that is planning
and staging  a strike group deployment into the Gulf of Hormuz. (LSO:
Landing Signal  Officer- she directs carrier aircraft while landing) She
told me we are  going to attack Iran. She said that all the Air Operation
Planning and  Asset Tasking are finished. That means that all the targets
have been  chosen, prioritized, and tasked to specific aircraft, bases,
carriers,  missile cruisers and so forth.

I asked her why she is telling me  this.

Her answer was really amazing.

It's called saber rattling.

  • ... MDixon6569
    • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
      • ... authfriend
        • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
          • ... authfriend
            • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
              • ... lurkernomore20002000
                • ... do.rflex
                • ... authfriend
                • ... Bhairitu