authfriend wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
>> <steve.sundur@> wrote:
>>
>>> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Samadhi Is Much Closer Than
>>>
> You
>
>>> Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer.  Who'd've Thunk It?"

>>> BTW, how did the Murdoch Industrial Average do last week?
>>>
>> See Murdoch's News Corporation holdings here:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_Corporation#Holdings
>>

> Gawd, that's unbelievable.
That's why NO ONE should be allowed to have an estate worth more than
twelve million in today's dollars.  Do you think that Murdoch is smarter
or superior to anyone here?  Nope he's just a greed SOB plain and
simple.  The root of all problems are people like him especially the
international bankers.  We need to relieve them of the burden of their
wealth and return the planet to the people to whom it belongs!

I guess Shemp won't be able to do his "greed is a virtue" reply.  :D