I'm all for rules!!!!

I knew if I upped the heat in the kitchen something would budge.

Rick -- you rejected my offering to impose an "oath" of "good
manners;" you said you didn't want to be a morality cop.

"Jane you ignorant slut" is a standard SNL line everyone knows, right?
 I was doing satire.  And the word "bitch" is one of the most
poetically used words today.  Judy is a fierce
warrior-warrioress-whatever.  She's in with mostly boys (all arrested
in their developments at early ages) here and smacking them right and
left like she was as immune to karma as Mary Poppins, and I just felt
she should get some smacks back.  She wages battles for years, and you
do not tell her to back off the negative, abusive, demeaning attitude,
and then, she, emboldened by the group passivity here, came at me for
no offense other than that I was following your "no abuse" rules
regarding Turq posts -- some of which thoroughly challenged my POVs.

If you've changed your stance, maybe you could tell us how that
transition came about.  Sorry, sorta, if it was in fact my rude
attempts to amp it all up and make it ridiculous enough to get folks
to move on this issue of "abusive trolls" here.  Slick as they are
with lingo, trolls're all in emperor's togs when it comes to anyone
here seeing their energy, their reckless disregard for the tender
feeling level, their almost vampire-like feasting on any dissonance
they can stir up, their sheer psychic vandalism.

I've contributed many a piece here that was holy in intent. Trying to
lay a little imagination down and take a risk here or there, open up a
bit, and yet, who can do anything subtle and ritammy when fire alarm
emotions are being toggled by stalking, insult-zombic, creepazoid
terrorists with kill-me-and-be-reduced-to-my-level divisive-bombs
strapped to their souls daring us all to boot them out of this small
universe and thus show the same impotency that these feral marauders
feel every second of their miserable existences.

I mean, Ron is, like, HOLY compared to Judy.  He's posting his heart,
but Judy's posting her gall bladder -- hence her dark bile ink.

Turq posted like he was Hemmingway wandering an ancient town covered
with moss and dripping with culture, and some troll up and calls him a
drunk.  I mean, what the hell is that shit, Rick?

We all have egos that could soar to incredibility if we weren't all
armed to the teeth with shotguns aimed at anything that moves in the
heavens and calling it ready-to-roast duck no matter if swan or angel
crashes dead but sometimes only wounded at their feet.

Yeah, gimme some rules.

Edg