--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> She wages battles for years, and you
> do not tell her to back off the negative, abusive, demeaning
> attitude, and then, she, emboldened by the group passivity
> here, came at me for no offense other than that I was following
> your "no abuse" rules regarding Turq posts -- some of which
> thoroughly challenged my POVs.

Let's just remind everybody again, because Edg can't
seem to remember how it went down: He made a post
headed "Time to vote -- Who's a bigger liar and fuckhead?
John or Edg?" and said he awaited "the decision of the
group."

I thought he was asking for honest feedback, and I
gave it to him. Turned out he only wanted *positive*
feedback. He went ballistic, and is still fulminating.