Turq,

About the Bronte thing, I resonate!!  I agree with your concepts.

But, but, but.....Turq, I know I test your patience.  I wish I were
better at this "friend of Turq" business.

Okay, here it comes....take a deep breath.

Geeze, you lost it, and you're not feeling any need to explain or
apologize or deal with it, eh?

Hee hee.  Now, that said, if it were a contest, I'd say you come in
second place to me for "bad reactions" -- I win!  As proof, I offer my
posts regarding the word "liar."

You're certainly one of the good guys here -- your great wisdom is
shown by the delicacy of your perceptions and the nuances seen in your
creative writing -- I bow, man, you know I bow to your manifestations.
 But, you know that Bronte is a newbie who hasn't read your many many
posts about gurus, and well, you unloaded on her without pointing out
who you actually are, again and again if necessary -- as an
instruction for her upliftment into being a more fully aware
participant here.  Her mistake, due to lack of "FFlife scholarship" is
unfortunate, but your back-handing her seems a bit out of proportion.
Not that I wish to impose any burden of your having to be her or
anyone's teacher, but anger is probably not going to get her to read
your posts and thus really find out where you're coming from, right?
Not that you need or want someone else here to have clarity about you
-- civility is the issue being examined here.

Your being triggered by her laughably mistaken impression about "Turq
and gurus" is a tell, methinks.  Something inside you is arguing with
something else inside you.  I have read your posts about this issue in
the past, but still, I would like to hear anything more you care to
share about this feeling that arises so immediately when the concept
"guru" is bandied -- especially since it seems no one has the same
definition for "guru."  Heck, I postulated the Trikke being a guru,
and the vast silence I got as a response just goes to show ya that
folks here are not very much into trying to get an ecumenical council
together to have group agreement on "very important words."  Sigh.

It's like the only song sung here at FFlife is limited to one note of
the scale:  "me me me."

How do we begin an actual dialog?

Your word "babe" seems to be "hurled as if by a misogynist."

The "not reading the rest of the post" is an act of writing off a
manifestation ala "see cover -- judge book."  It may not serve you in
the future; though to be sure, you've got solid gold intuition about
such things.  Wouldn't it just be horrid if Bronte is the only person
on earth who might say just the thing to get you to find a flower seed
inside you that needs watering?  Yes, life can be that cruel.

In Ancient Evenings by Norman Mailer, he creates a character that eats
bat shit "just so he can be sure he's not missed something."  As
bitter as the turds of ignorance can be to the palate, isn't the
"newbie plight," the "still raw psychic welts from the abuse of
previous gurus," and the "strong seekingness" of Bronte a call to you
for a gentler touch?  I still read all the posts here of everyone --
trolls included -- just to use them as a mirror -- take a gander at me
and see if I still have trigger-patterns in me that do not serve --
and allow me to victimize myself. It's work, yeah.

The "until you catch a clue" thingy seems to indicate that you would
be challenged to be a Special Education teacher.  To me, knowing that
I'm actually smarter than most folks is a responsibility that obliges
me to be especially alert to elitism grabbing for "my microphone."  A
PhD holder can be insane too, and from my high horse, I've often
missed something humble and sweet neath my hooves.  That, and if I am
an elitist, then for sure, the tens of millions of folks living right
now who are so much smarter than me, could use me like fodder and I
would be a hypocrite to complain about it.  I feel I have to earn my
right to shake my fist at the "higher ups," by sincerely trying to
gently deal with those "under me."

With wild profiteers ruining the world right and left, Bronte's
"stress on Turq," pales, eh?

I'm trying to keep the "we're all in the same lifeboat" dynamic going
here.  We all believe in something "beyond" that most of the world
could care less about -- no one here seems capable of raping a girl
and then killing her family to silence witnesses, no one here is
consciously dismantling America before our eyes, no one here is a base
hating machine.

We're mostly pretty good, rare, folks here.

We many never figure it all out, but the boat is still floating, so
keep bailing fast and forgive the one next to you who may elbow you in
their "different than yours" attempts to get the water out of their
part of the boat.

Hey, it's not even Sunday, and I'm doing one of my sermons!

Hmmm, is this progress?

Edg