> In a message dated 9/14/07 11:21:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> First,  explain to me how I am a biggot?
>
> Your apparent support of Christian  Right gay bashing is kind of an
> indicator, eh?
>
> > To your second  question, yes, but
> > let him who is without sin cast the first  stone.
>
> Does that apply to all of God's laws, bwana? What about murder  and
> stealing?
>
> And let's review some of those laws in Leviticus and  Exodus per the
> following inquiry:
>
> Dear Dr. Laura  [Schlessinger]D
>
> Thank you for doing so much to educate people  regarding God's
> law. I have learned a great deal from you, and I try to  share
> that knowledge with as many people as I can.

> Just what is the *Christian Right* position on Homosexual conduct?

Here's a grand list of their views at:

The Religious Right and Anti-Gay Speech: In their Own Words
http://www.hatecrime.org/subpages/hatespeech/hate.html

Please
> explain.

It's both a political tool and an industry unto itself. See the following:

Homophobia Inc.: Christianist Message of Hate Raises Hundreds of
Millions of Dollars - Tax-Free

Homophobia has flourished in the Bush era, both as a potent political
tool and as an industry unto itself.

— Many people believe George Bush would have lost Ohio in 2004, and
thus a second term, if Karl Rove hadn't made sure there was an
anti-gay initiative on the state ballot. —

In just one year, the top 10 Christianist groups that promote
homophobia raised over $400 million in tax-free dollars:

     * Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN)
       Founder, CEO and Director: Pat Robertson
       2004 Revenue: $186,482,060
     * Focus on the Family
       Founder and chairman: Dr. James C. Dobson
       2005 Revenue: $137,848,520
     * Coral Ridge Ministries
       Founder and President: Rev. D. James Kennedy
       2005 Revenue: $39,253,882
     * Alliance Defense Fund (ADF)
       President, CEO and General Counsel: Alan Sears
       2004 Revenue: $17,921,146
     * American Family Association (AFA)
       Founder and Chairman: The Rev. Donald Wildmon
       2005 Revenue: $17,595,352
     * American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ)
       Founder and President: Pat Robertson, Chief Counsel: Jay Sekulow
       2005 Revenue: $14,485,514
     * Family Research Council (FRC)
       Founder: James C. Dobson, President and CEO: Tony Perkins
       2005 Revenue: $9,958,115
     * Jerry Falwell Ministries
       Founder and Director: Jerry Falwell (deceased)
       2005 Revenue: $8,950,480
     * Concerned Women for America (CWA)
       Founders: Tim and Beverly LaHaye
       2005 Revenue: $8,484,108
     * Traditional Values Coalition (TVC)
       Founder and Chairman: The Rev. Louis P. Sheldon
       2005 Revenue: $6,389,448

All of these groups use homophobia as a fundraising tool, but while
some address a wide range of social issues, four of them — Focus on
the Family, AFA, FRC, TVC — are one-trick ponies that focus all or
most of their activities on promoting homophobia. (The late Falwell
and CWA arguably could belong to this group too.) These four groups
raised $169 million of the revenue in 2005.

If fundraising for these four hate groups remains flat each year from
2005 through the end of 2007, they will have raised about $500 million
among them in three years. Tax free.

Link: http://tinyurl.com/329cum

[snip]