--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bronte Baxter
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Come on, buddy. I wasn't trying to lecture you. I was trying to
answer the well-thought-out arguments you made a few days ago in
answer to my post. You objected that day to my phrase, "come on, guru
fans, I'm ready for the snowballs," so today I changed it to "guru
enthusiasts," and still seem to have offended you. I don't know if
you follow a guru or not, but your post certainly extolled the
benefits of being blasted by an enlightened being (most people who
blast like that are gurus). Hence the friendly-meant phrase "guru
fans." Take it easy on me, Turq. I was trying to have some fun
tossing a ball back and forth. I enjoy your "Paris" emails. They're
funny and have heart. Why do you have to be so prickly when you
aren't soliliquizing? "Idiot" is off-limits. If you talk to me, I
expect respect. If that's too hard, we can agree to ignore each
other.>>

I wouldn't bother conversing with Turq. This is nothing unusual for
him. He only wants to talk to people who pet his ego which is in so
much need of saving.  When I first came here he was extremely rude to
other people here, nothing has really changed since then. Apart from
engaging in never ending slander that fills up FFL, his other
contributions are mostly self-absorbed monotonous poorly written
monologues. He also has a hatred for women, except for those who are
far too young for the old man.

OffWorld