Some additional things that came up whilst the eyes were closed. In
chapter 2 of Patanjali verses 34 and 35 (close quess as my copy is
still in a box somewhere). #34 goes like this. When the person is
established in truthfulness all actions achieve the desired results.
#35 When the person is established in integrity all riches flow. Again
this not a prescription but rather a description of how the awakening
unfolds.
Toms Take:
Until we are established in truthfulness about our dark sided monsters
how can we achieve the desired result of saving the earth. First we
know the truth about who we are light and dark both and then we can be
in integrity about our actions. Until we are willing to tell ourselves
the truth about us raw and uncensored we can not achieve the desired
result. We don't have to tell others but we need to discover the truth
for our own self. Tom