--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "qntmpkt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --The statement, "...then there only IS" is an incomplete description
> of existence.

Of course, any statement will never replace the reality of the situation

A more complete statement would be "....Is....AS:
> modifications of pure Conscious such as trees, the sky, the body;
> etc; and all of the components that STILL make up an individual,
> minus the false illusory "I".

The I is the individual, isn't it?

 Therefore, should the IRC come
> knocking on your door (after getting Enlightened), don't say, "Sorry,
> can't pay since there's no "Me".

I have posted comments from the enlightened here so it helps to see how their
day to day
life is, and that this story book idea of special and superhuman belongs more
to ego than
Reaization