Well Peter , your comments look quite correct here, and those in my path, even
the ones
in the midst of the journey, would recognize this, I think

It has it's own characteristics, sometimes people speak of truth in a
complicated way but
it is the same truth regardless- so then maybe those who have an affinity with
complicated expressions will have an appeal to it expressed that way but it
doesn't matter

While in the journey, it certainly doesnt have to be dull. Actually, just
having taken sanyas,
there were times while gathered together that I was laughing so hard, I thought
I would
drop the body. Interesting comment about laughter from the Gurus here is that
there is no
me in the midst of it, was told to laugh as hard as i like. After hearing this,
I did notice
this here in LA at a trafic light while with a fellow sadaka and also new
sanyasi

Many of the jokes you have written- i am not sure what it means, what the
attempt is in
writting them, etc but if it makes you happy , go ahead.

My fellow sadakas know that insights into the reality is not it, for IT alone
IS, but also One
speaking from this IS will not miss the mark.

Kundalini is not spoken much about from Guru's - I passed the most recent
Kundalini
commets that surfaced to some of the gurus here- I can say that MMY's comments
do not
match my experience- and give the opinion that his pointings are not correct or
usefull.

I am getting the same opinions from the Guru's here but will let the forum know
when
more come up.

And peter, when your Kundalini comment was responded to , then you responded
with
what I think was unclear non sense, well, if the writtings in the post here are
from this
level of One, then hope this continues in all the responses.