That only which we have within, can we see without. If we
meet no Gods, it is because we harbor none. If there is a
grandeur in you, you will find grandeur in porters and
sweeps.

                    Ralph Waldo Emerson

The sign of intelligent people is their ability to control
emotions by the application of reason.

                  Marya Mannes (1904-1990)
                          American Journalist

It can take a lifetime to make a friend whereas; it only takes
a second to make an enemy. Be careful of what you say
and do around others.

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/