I wrote:  Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 13:10:30 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

      You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.  {Clive Staples
Lewis}

    No iron chain, or outward force of any kind, can ever compel the soul of a
person to believe or to disbelieve. <Thomas Carlyle>

    "I felt incomplete so I brought myself a suit. Something was missing so I
purchased some shoes. Something else was lacking so I got myself a car. Still
feeling a void, I brought a house. In total desperation, I mended my soul, and
I never went without again." <Deborah Ann Smith>

  %#_%#_%#_%#_%#_%#_%#_%#_%#_%#_%#_%#_%#_%#_%#_%

  Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort
searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that
there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out.
Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without
getting a few drops on yourself. (Og Mandino)

  For me it is sufficient to have a corner by my hearth, a book and a friend,
and a nap undisturbed by creditors or grief. {Fernandez de Andrada}

                  I don't want to see the day when we are rounded upon by our
grandchildren and asked accusingly why we didn't listen more carefully to the
wisdom of our hearts as well as to the rational analysis of our heads....
<Charles P. A. G. Windsor>

http://quotes.wordpress.com/

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/