What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny
matters compared to what lies within us.

            William Morrow

We have worked at full speed since May.  And that is I'm
persuaded the root and source and origin of all health and
happiness, provided of course that one rides work as a
man rides a great horse, in a spirited and independent way;
not a drudge, but a man with spurs to his heels. (Writing
in her journal about her life as a publisher and writer.)

               Virginia Woolf (1882-1941)
                   English Writer

"I've grown to realize the joy that comes from little victories
is preferable to the fun that comes from ease and the
pursuit of pleasure."

            Lawana Blackwell

"One never knows what each day is going to bring. The
important thing is to be open and ready for it."

               Henry Moore

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/