The people with whom you work reflect your own attitude. If
you are suspicious, unfriendly and condescending, you will find
these unlovely traits echoed all about you.  But if you are on your best
behavior, you will bring out the best in the persons with whom you are going to
spend most of your waking hours.  ~Beatrice Vincent

  "A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it
seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that
were somehow absent before we changed."  <Earl Nightingale>

  "All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act without
the benefit of experience." ~Henry Miller

                  Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives,
that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every
day. Do it!, I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many
tomorrows. (Michael Landon)

http://quotations.home.worldnet.att.net/

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/