Was this email forward to you?
Send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] to receive these inspiration emails directly.

Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don't quite know how to put our love into words.  - Harlan Miller

  <^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>

  There are so many gifts still
unopened from your birthday,
there are so many hand-crafted presents
that have been sent to your door by God.
The Beloved does not mind repeating,
  'Everything I have is also yours.'

From 'The Gift' - Poems by Hafiz

        There is only one success - to be able to spend your life
in your own way.  ~Anonymous

Everyone who has ever taken a shower has had an idea. It's the person who gets out of the shower, dries off, and does something about it that makes a difference. --Nolan Bushnell

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out. __._,_.___

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/
http://www.recipesrecipe.com/

Entertainment new york Stock market quotation