The first virtue of all really great men is that they are
sincere. They eradicate hypocrisy from their hearts.

                   Anotole France

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more
than because he was he, and I was I.

               Michel de Montaigne

"As men, we are all equal in the presence of death."

         Publilius Syrus

"Blessed are those who can give without remembering,
and take without forgetting."

          Princess Elizabeth Asquith Bibesco

"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience
wisely."

               Rodin

http://www.quotesquotes.com/

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/