“Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
                        --Eleanor Roosevelt

“You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.”
                        --Abraham Lincoln

“Vegetables are a must on a diet.  I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.”
--Garfield

“I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people that annoy me.”
                        --Fred Allen

“If you want anything said, ask a man.  If you want anything done, ask a woman.”
                        --Margaret Thatcher

“One out of every three Americans is suffering from some sort of mental illness.  Think of your two best friends.  If they are okay, then it must be you.”
                        --George Carlin

Famous Quotes . Famous Quotes . Funny Jokes . Famous Quotes . Funny Jokes

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/
http://www.recipesrecipe.com/

Entertainment new york Stock market quotation