To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive, and the
true success is to labor.

               Robert Louis Stevenson, 1881

A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so
good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're
not so bad.

               Arnold H. Glasow

An iceberg is a good analogy of our character and
personality. The tip of the iceberg is what is seen first by
other people; our personality. The part that lies underneath
the water is our character, which lays unseen and hidden.
Our personality is our image, techniques and skills that
influence our outward success, but our true success will
come from the goodness of our character that lies beneath
the surface.

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/