“The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious - the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.”
  ~ Albert Einstein: Living Philosophies, 1931

  “Our entire point of view can be altered by making one change to align with
the principles of the Great Spirit. Let's say we decide to become respectful.
As we become respectful, our attitude will change. We will automatically draw
into our lives knowledge about the other principles of the Great Spirit such as
love, appreciation, trust, beauty, peace of mind. By focusing on these
principles, we will let go of selfishness, self centeredness, self pity,
dishonesty and fear. You focus on respect, you get respect; you focus on love,
you get love; you focus on the [Spiritual Path], you get peace of mind.”
  ~ Don Coyhis, Mohawk

  “There is abundance beyond your wildest dreams available to you. And you
don't have to figure out all of the details. You just have to go along with the
flow of life that you are constantly in the state of becoming. You just have to
stop arguing for your limitations and start believing in the well-being that is
the natural basis of your being, you see... You just need to accept that you
are the worthy being and that Source has you in its sights. And that you have
lived a magnificent life and all of that life has caused you to tell the
Universe what you want. And the Universe has a clearer picture of who you are
and what you want than you will ever have. Even long after you are dead, no
one, even you, could ever write a historical document that could even come
close to depicting the brilliance and the likes of who you are becoming, you
see... You don't have to figure it out or articulate it, you just have to get
happy and let who you are be.”
~ Abraham-Hicks

  MistyLeaf,Elisi Eli, SunniD
  May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.
      Chief Dan george