Find out who you are and do it on purpose. - Dolly parton

Some people come into our lives and quickly go . Some stay for a
while and leave footprints on out hearts .And we are never ever the
same .source unknown

you never lose by loving. you always lose by holding back. Barbara
De Angelis

Whatever you are doing . Love yourself for doing it.
Whatever you are feeling. Love yourself for feeling it .Thadeus
Golas

Face the  thing you fear and you  do away with that fear . source
unknown

>From what we get we can make a living. What we give however makes a
life. Arthur Ashe

Having a dream isn't stupid, Norm .It's not having a dream that's
stupid.Cliff Clavin, Cheers

You gain strength courage and confidence by every experience by
which you really stop to look fear in the face . You are able to say
to yourself "I have lived through this horror,I can take the next
thing that comes along."Elenor Roosevelt