Hi,
        I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Julz and I've been a
Farscape fan since the first episode.  I'm so glad I found a list of
people to share my obssession with!
        I'm going to DragonCon this year.  It's an annual trip for my
husband and I -- the trip is only 40 minutes away for us!
I hope the organizers will set up a forum for Virginia Hey.  I'd love to
hear her take on some of my favorite episodes.
That's it for now and glad to be here :)

Julz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]