Hi,

I think I found a bug in lf_sawpos.
Run this code trough a scope, and you'll see what I mean.

import("oscillator.lib");
import("music.lib"); // for decimal, which should be in math.lib imho

process =
  lf_sawpos(fr)
  ,
  lf_sawpos( index2freq(lf_sawpos(fr) ))
  ,
  my_lf_sawpos(fr)
  ,
  my_lf_sawpos( index2freq(my_lf_sawpos(fr)) )
with {
  my_lf_sawpos(freq) = decimal ~ +((freq/SR));
  frequency = hslider("frequency", 55, -55, 440, 1);
  depth = hslider("lfo depth", 1, 0, 2, 0.001);
  lfo = oscrs(2);
  fr = frequency+(lfo*depth*frequency);
  index2freq(index) = ((index-index')*SR) : sampleAndHold((index-index')!=-1);
  sampleAndHold(sample) = select2((sample!=0):int) ~ _;
};

-With the default settings, lf_sawpos regularly goes down, even though
there are no negative frequencies.

-With 0 lfo depth, and a negative frequency, lf_sawpos still ramps up

-When you calculate the frequency from the saw, and use that to drive
another saw, the problem becomes even more clear.

Cheers,
Bart.