Hi,

I'm newer in Faust.

I would like to know:

1- Which is the *lasted version* of FL for Mac OSX 10.10?
In the offical web site (http://faust.grame.fr/) I downloaded the *2.40*
version.
In Soundforge (https://sourceforge.net/projects/faudiostream/files/) there
is a *2.44* version.
And using MacPorts ($ port install faustlive-devel) I installed the *2.43*
version.

2- Just 2.43 version have a *"Polyphony Support"?*

3- Using Macports, it install *only* CoreAudio (and not Jack together). Is
this right?

4- When I use the 2.43 version, the MIDIKeys application *can't see *the
FLW-1. So is impossible to send the MIDI messages to FL.

*5- Most important and urgent: *In any version of FaustLive, I could'n make
sound connecting my M-Audio USB MIDI Keyboard. Here* I attached 2 examples
of DSP files* that I'm trying to get some sound with a external MIDI
keyboard.

*My Configurations in FL:*
MIDI Interface Enable: Ok
Polyphony Support: Ok
CoreAudio
OSX 10.10

Please, let me know how to download and install the lasted version of FL
and how can I get a sound using my external MIDI keyboard. It is very
important to me.

(Obs.: The application MIDIKeys change the keys colors when I play my
external MIDI keyboard. Then the computer is receiving the MIDI messages).

Thank you so much!
Nyck