Hi,

If I understand you correctly, the problem is that you can not write,
for instance, "0.0000001" into a numeric entry?
Looking quickly at faustqt.h, it seems like the sliders are hardcoded
to support a range of only 10000.

A theory why it doesn't work to set
very accurate numbers in the numeric entry would be that the
numeric entry widget signals the new value to the slider, which
doesn't support that kind of accuracy, so it converts it, and then
sends it back again to the numeric entry with less accuracy.

If this is the reason, it might work to change all the hardocded "10000"
values in faustqt.h /  uiSlider into something much bigger.