Hi Everybody!

First of all - great thanks to Faust developers! - it is a piece of art
that you made=) I appreciate
your work very much! it is really greatest thing - Faust language.

Im a very beginner newbuy, and my question will seem very foolish, but if
somebody
could help to explain me - I will be very glad=)

I want to use simple sequencer to drive djembe module for example.

here is the code:

import("stdfaust.lib");

f = hslider("freq",440,0,1000,1);
play = button ("play");

dje = pm.djembe (f,0,2,1,play);

process = dje;

So, how is possible to change "play" parameter from 0 to 1 with the temp
regulator?
I tried to use:
tempo = hslider("tempo",0,0,4,0.01);
play = os.lf_pulsetrainpos(tempo,0.5);

but to not work

Could you please explain how is better to make simple sequencer logic to
drive the triggers of instruments like djembe? Where the trigger
is the variable in function of instrument.

Thanks in advance for any help to expand my understanding of this logic

Sergey Vasilyev