Dear all,

Could you inform me about how can it be possible to get oscilloscope view
of the
resulting signal of compiled code? Maybe there is some library or vidget
architecture
file like as for faders etc? and beside oscilloscope view, I want to see
the digits flow
of the resulting signal (like "Max" Window in MaxMSP) where it is possible
to see
the function meanings of the resulting signal.

Is it possible to realize these things using faust code and its libraries or
it can be only be done with IDE libraries (in JUCE for example)

Thank you in advance!