Klaus, I’m using Atom+FaustLive, Max and SC to do the tests, but I get the same
crash as you with faustide/editor.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/blwtwao7j317db0/test.mov?dl=0

Btw the reading are aprox but not the same as Youlean nor Insight2 for
instance…
also thinking about how to do the -70 dB gate and most important the integrated
loudness.

Cheers,
Juan Carlos