Stéphane,

The problem I have not yet solved is more complicated than I can put in an
email but essentially:

I have some "preset manager" type source files that I am trying to adapt
based upon the Plugin Magic GUI code that is currently (mostly) working
with the current faust2juce.

The preset manager consists of 4 files, PresetComp.cpp, PresetComp.h,
PresetManager.cpp, PresetManager.h.  both the PresetManager and the
PresetComp classes need access to the AudioProcessor object (with
associated AudioParameters), and currently do so by including a
"AudioProcessor.h" file. I began to go about separating out a .h file for
the AudioProcessor, but it proved to be difficult as there is quite a bit
of object inter-connection.

The current faust compiler and architecture files are brilliant, but it
would be easier (for me) to understand and modify if there was more
"directory/application structure" to the resulting output.

Thanks
Steven Kraninger