Hello Sir,
            How u doing hope u doing great and having a nice time to.bye the
way am Ofosu Raymond am a boy of 13 yrs old in junior high school.
 Am also a footballer and plays for  Volta Warriors Soccer  Academy in Ghana.

I really do need a manager to help me in some difficulties that i may find
course i like to be a good footballer and thats my dreams to be come.
I just got your email  and decided to email you.And hope to hear your response
very soon.
                    Thank you very much and will