Hi René,

> Such a command already exists: REPLACE. It is available in MS-DOS, PC-DOS,
> DR-DOS and WinNT/2k (but not Win9x) and was the first program I wrote for
> FreeDOS.

Which and where is the latest version of replase? At ibiblio there are
two diferently named replace02.zip and replace2.zip with tha same time stamp
I just found a newer one version "32" in my disk.

None is has copyright messages or version identification...

replace2.zip has a licence from Joseph Cosentino  three times
longer than GNUGPL and which after carefull reading I am not
sure that I can use :(

Alain