> Well, I did, but the hard part is a consensus on how much of the std
> font to change.
hmm its not too hard to decide which elements can be changed. So all
langauge dependent things can be changed easily which include ä, ü,
ö, ß, â, ê, î, ô, û and all the other characters. no graphics
elements should be changed i think. so when a special codepage for
electronic circuits exists then it should be completely support
englisch writing. that's my Opinion.
> spoze it'd work with dosemu?
I don't know since i don't use Linux or similar. Does someone tested
this already?

Have a nice day, Torsten_,,,o¿o,,,_